This week in Australia, a new airline, Bonza, launched.
It offers low-cost flights to some hidden regional and major capital cities.
As part of Bonza’s phased rollout of flight releases, you’re able to book flights to 12 destinations on 15 routes.
Shouldn’t we all jump up and down with excitement?
Ah… Sit back down.
No. The flights go to random places like Coffs Harbour on the Sunshine Coast or Newcastle on the Whitsundays.
It is like saying you want to fly from Brighton to Oxford in the UK or Bloemfontein to Polokwane in South Africa.
Every new business requires a business plan and then takes action to execute it.
You can’t jump into your business if you have a vague idea of what you want, how you will market, get bums on seats or clients in sessions.
I’m going to make a big assumption that Bonza has a plan in place. Especially since in 2020 the travel industry came to a screaming halt. The launch of a new business like Bonza could mean a sign of recovery. It costs a bomb to start a new airline, you don’t want it to come crashing down (oh God! Not the plane or the business!).
The upside is, they are a company, and share the responsibilities around them.
Being a solopreneur, you have to be the decision maker, the executioner, the CEO, CFO, CMO, COO, everything within the business. Maybe at some point in your business, you move from doing everything on your own to having help.
In the meantime, it can be challenging for several reasons:
- Financial instability: You’re responsible for all expenses and income. This means they have to bear the financial burden of running the business without the safety net of a larger organization.
- Lack of resources: You often have limited resources, such as time, money, and personnel. This can make it challenging to handle all aspects of the business and can lead to burnout.
- Isolation: Without a team or co-workers, you can experience feelings of isolation and loneliness. This can also impact their ability to bounce ideas off others and receive support.
- Responsibility: There is no one else to rely on. Everything from sales and marketing to finances and operations falls on the solopreneur’s shoulders.
- Difficulty in scaling: You may struggle with growing their business, as they often lack the resources and manpower needed to expand.
Starting, growing or thriving in business in any industry is no small feat. It takes courage, determination, and a clear understanding of yourself, your business and the market.
Not everyone aspires to have a big business like Bonza, but you might have an unknown and unexplored destination in business you’d like to travel to and unsure how to get there.
At Maximum Growth, in our Business Classes, we work every week of the year on your mindset around business. It takes what you imagine, and shifts your internal world to match your vision and goals.
It’s a very inspiring 1 hour class, every week.
Come join us and make 2023 when all your business goals come to reality, see you in class.
Let’s reach for the stars together,
Leadership Coach & Master Certified Demartini Method Facilitator
One on one & group coaching available
👉 Only a Mindset Member? Upgrade to the Business Membership here.
👉 If you’re keen to join us for the Maximum Growth Transformation Day coming up. Find out more, click here